Christmas Mountain - Wisconsin

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
20"51250 Ft40 ac250 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 24, June
Showers and thunderstorms early. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.Thunderstorms early, then becoming clear after midnight. Low 48F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
view details
71 48
0
speed:12
dir:
degrees:0
speed:1
dir:NNW
degrees:327
0820
0.190.19
Sun 25, June
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 65F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 47F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
65 47
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:285
speed:13
dir:WNW
degrees:285
0650
000
Mon 26, June
Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.A mostly clear sky. Low 47F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
66 47
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:316
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:316
0600
0.030.030
Tue 27, June
Generally sunny. High 74F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 56
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:243
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:243
0520
000
Wed 28, June
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 74F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Cloudy skies overnight. Low near 65F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
74 65
00
speed:20
dir:S
degrees:190
speed:16
dir:S
degrees:190
0730
0.660.580.08
Thu 29, June
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 83F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Scattered thunderstorms. Low 61F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
83 61
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0690
0.4500.45
Fri 30, June
Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially before midnight. Low around 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
76 60
00
speed:15
dir:E
degrees:92
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:92
0730
0.290.190.09
Sat 1, July
A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.A few clouds. Low 56F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
73 56
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:280
0680
0.020.020
Sun 2, July
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
75 58
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:301
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:301
0660
0.180.010.17
Mon 3, July
Cloudy with showers. High around 75F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with showers at times. Low around 60F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
75 60
00
speed:15
dir:ESE
degrees:102
speed:11
dir:ESE
degrees:102
0670
0.430.360.07

Day Night