Christie Mountain - Wisconsin

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
48"61650 Ft45 ac350 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 18, February
Mainly cloudy with snow showers around this morning. High 39F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%.Cloudy with rain and snow showers this evening. Snow showers overnight. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. Low 18F. SSE winds shifting to NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
39 18
00.3
speed:20
dir:S
degrees:170
speed:16
dir:S
degrees:170
0610
0.0400.03
Mon 19, February
Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High 22F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late at night. Low 16F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
22 16
2.31.4
speed:20
dir:NE
degrees:38
speed:14
dir:NE
degrees:38
0710
0.270.180.09
Tue 20, February
Occasional snow showers. High 24F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 2F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
24 2
1.20
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:357
speed:8
dir:N
degrees:357
0730
0.090.090
Wed 21, February
Partly cloudy. High 21F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Clear. Low -3F. Winds light and variable.
view details
21 -3
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:268
speed:6
dir:W
degrees:268
0620
000
Thu 22, February
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 29F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 17F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
29 17
00.9
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:148
speed:6
dir:SSE
degrees:148
0590
0.0700.07
Fri 23, February
Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 18F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
34 18
0.60.3
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:188
speed:5
dir:S
degrees:188
0760
0.090.060.03
Sat 24, February
Snow showers. High 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the evening. Low 23F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
36 23
1.70.4
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:175
speed:5
dir:S
degrees:175
0840
0.210.170.04
Sun 25, February
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High near 35F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy skies. Low 14F. Winds light and variable.
view details
35 14
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:234
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:234
0700
000
Mon 26, February
Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 34F. Winds light and variable.Generally fair. Low 11F. Winds light and variable.
view details
34 11
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:134
speed:5
dir:SE
degrees:134
0660
000
Tue 27, February
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 36F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly cloudy skies. Low 17F. Winds light and variable.
view details
36 17
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:125
speed:6
dir:SE
degrees:125
0690
000

Day Night