Chestnut Mountain Resort - ILLINOIS

WEBCAMS

  • FARSIDE CAM

  • MOUNTAIN TOP CAM

  • MOUNTAIN BASE CAM

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT139 ACRE50"91040 Ft139 ACRE475 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 24, June
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 50s.Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 51F. WNW winds at 10 to 20 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph.
view details
69 51
0
speed:0
dir:
degrees:0
speed:2
dir:NW
degrees:309
0670
00
Sun 25, June
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 69F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Clear skies. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
69 49
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:297
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:297
0610
000
Mon 26, June
Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 70F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 48F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
70 48
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:310
speed:14
dir:NW
degrees:310
0550
000
Tue 27, June
Sunny. High 76F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Generally fair. Low around 60F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
76 60
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:224
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:224
0520
000
Wed 28, June
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High near 80F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 66F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
80 66
00
speed:25
dir:S
degrees:187
speed:18
dir:S
degrees:187
0690
1.230.680.54
Thu 29, June
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 65F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
84 65
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:223
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:223
0740
10.250.75
Fri 30, June
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous during the evening. Low 64F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
81 64
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:228
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:228
0740
0.450.360.1
Sat 1, July
Partly cloudy skies. High 78F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly clear skies early giving way to clouds and a few showers after midnight. Low near 60F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
78 60
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:290
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:290
0660
0.0200.02
Sun 2, July
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 78F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 62F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
78 62
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:313
speed:8
dir:NW
degrees:313
0640
0.230.010.21
Mon 3, July
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 80F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 63F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
80 63
00
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:144
speed:11
dir:SE
degrees:144
0670
0.510.360.15

Day Night