Cataloochee - North Carolina

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
50"55400 Ft50 ac740 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
Cloudy, periods of rain. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.A few showers early becoming a steady rain overnight. Thunder possible. Low 46F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
65 46
0
speed:0
dir:
degrees:0
speed:2
dir:East
degrees:85
0780
0.160.16
Sun 26, March
Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 55F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. Low 48F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
55 48
00
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:186
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:186
0810
0.260.180.07
Mon 27, March
Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
63 46
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:233
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:233
0730
0.180.040.14
Tue 28, March
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Thunder possible. High 62F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A few clouds. Low 43F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
62 43
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:250
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:250
0720
0.070.070
Wed 29, March
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
view details
67 46
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:324
speed:7
dir:NW
degrees:324
0640
000
Thu 30, March
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 61F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with showers at times. Low 46F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
61 46
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:149
speed:9
dir:SSE
degrees:149
0650
0.210.080.13
Fri 31, March
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 56F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 43F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
56 43
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:160
speed:11
dir:SSE
degrees:160
0790
0.250.150.09
Sat 1, April
A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Mostly clear skies. Low 39F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
60 39
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0650
0.030.030
Sun 2, April
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 62F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
62 41
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:301
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:301
0620
0.0200.02
Mon 3, April
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 57F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
57 42
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:309
speed:7
dir:NW
degrees:309
0600
0.230.090.14

Day Night