Cascade Mountain - Wisconsin

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
56"101280 Ft160 ac460 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 24, June
Thunderstorms early. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Mainly clear skies after midnight. Low 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
74 49
0
speed:0
dir:
degrees:0
speed:2
dir:WNW
degrees:298
0780
0.190.28
Sun 25, June
Partly to mostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 67F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
67 48
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:284
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:284
0650
000
Mon 26, June
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Mainly clear. Low 48F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
66 48
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:318
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:318
0610
0.050.050
Tue 27, June
Generally sunny. High 74F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 57F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 57
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:244
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:244
0530
000
Wed 28, June
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High around 75F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Cloudy skies overnight. Low 66F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
75 66
00
speed:25
dir:S
degrees:187
speed:17
dir:S
degrees:187
0720
0.690.60.1
Thu 29, June
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 83F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Scattered thunderstorms. Low 63F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
83 63
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:249
speed:11
dir:WSW
degrees:249
0700
0.6200.62
Fri 30, June
Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the evening. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
77 61
00
speed:15
dir:ENE
degrees:78
speed:11
dir:ENE
degrees:78
0740
0.320.220.1
Sat 1, July
Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 57
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:281
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:281
0680
0.010.010
Sun 2, July
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 76F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
76 59
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:306
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:306
0660
0.1900.19
Mon 3, July
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 76F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 61F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
76 61
00
speed:15
dir:E
degrees:99
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:99
0660
0.430.360.07

Day Night