Canyons - UTAH

WEBCAMS

  • Canyons DreamScape Cam

  • Lookout Peak Cam

  • The Ski Beach Cam

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSki ShuttleResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsTerrainVertical Rise
YesFree Ski Shuttle between Canyons, Deer Valley and Park City.SNOW REPORT4000 acres355 inches193625 acres3190 feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 20, February
Showers possible. Lows overnight in the upper 30s.Rain showers early becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 39F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
view details
51 39
0
speed:13
dir:SSE
degrees:0
speed:3
dir:South
degrees:0
0730
00
Tue 21, February
Becoming windy with showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Snow in the evening will transition to snow showers overnight. Low 29F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
47 29
02.7
speed:30
dir:SSW
degrees:195
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:195
0650
0.630.130.51
Wed 22, February
Cloudy with snow showers early and steady snow likely later in the day. High near 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.Cloudy with snow showers in the evening and steady snow likely after midnight. Low 21F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
35 21
0.82
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:284
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:284
0720
0.260.080.18
Thu 23, February
Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. High around 25F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 14F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
25 14
2.31
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:282
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:282
0800
0.270.20.07
Fri 24, February
Partly cloudy. High near 25F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low near 10F. Winds light and variable.
view details
25 10
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:255
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:255
0680
000
Sat 25, February
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 31F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy. Snow showers developing after midnight. Low 17F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
31 17
00.4
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:222
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:222
0680
0.0300.03
Sun 26, February
Occasional snow showers. High near 35F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 22F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
35 22
1.32.1
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:179
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:179
0670
0.320.130.2
Mon 27, February
Occasional snow showers. High around 35F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 21F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
35 21
1.11.5
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:210
speed:7
dir:SSW
degrees:210
0680
0.240.110.13
Tue 28, February
Variable clouds with snow showers. High 33F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Mostly cloudy with snow showers during the evening. Low 16F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
33 16
1.60.1
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:248
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:248
0730
0.170.160.01
Wed 1, March
Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 32F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies. Low around 15F. Winds light and variable.
view details
32 15
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:245
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:245
0700
000

Day Night