Cannonsburg - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • BASE AREA WEB CAM

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
YesSNOW REPORT100"101100 Ft100 ac250 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 30, April
Windy at times with periods of rain. High 47F. Winds ENE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch.Showers and thunderstorms. Low 46F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
view details
47 46
00
speed:30
dir:ENE
degrees:78
speed:20
dir:ENE
degrees:78
0960
1.881.080.8
Mon 1, May
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 57F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 39F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
57 39
00
speed:25
dir:SW
degrees:214
speed:19
dir:SW
degrees:214
0750
0.270.150.12
Tue 2, May
Rain showers along with windy conditions. High 46F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
46 36
00
speed:30
dir:WSW
degrees:258
speed:21
dir:WSW
degrees:258
0760
0.090.070.02
Wed 3, May
Sunshine and some clouds. High near 60F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low near 40F. Winds light and variable.
view details
60 40
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:302
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:302
0540
000
Thu 4, May
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 42F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
60 42
00
speed:15
dir:ENE
degrees:75
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:75
0510
000
Fri 5, May
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 62F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 41F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
62 41
00
speed:20
dir:N
degrees:355
speed:14
dir:N
degrees:355
0510
000
Sat 6, May
A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High around 65F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Mainly clear. Low 44F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
65 44
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:318
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:318
0540
0.020.020
Sun 7, May
Generally sunny. High 66F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy. Low around 45F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
66 45
00
speed:20
dir:NNW
degrees:330
speed:13
dir:NNW
degrees:330
0470
000
Mon 8, May
Partly cloudy skies. High 71F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy with showers. Low near 50F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
71 50
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0510
0.2400.24
Tue 9, May
Mostly cloudy skies. High 67F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
67 47
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:302
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:302
0550
000

Day Night