Cannon Mountain - UTAH

WEBCAMS

  • Live Cam

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
YesSNOW REPORT160"94079 Ft264 ac2180 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Tue 21, February
Sunshine in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 42F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Freezing drizzle in the evening...with a mix of light rain and freezing rain developing late. Areas of dense fog. Low around 30F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
42 30
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:186
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:186
0500
0.0100.01
Wed 22, February
Areas of dense morning fog. Considerable cloudiness. High 48F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy skies. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
view details
48 34
00
speed:5
dir:SSW
degrees:211
speed:2
dir:SSW
degrees:211
0740
000
Thu 23, February
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
view details
54 39
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:197
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:197
0710
000
Fri 24, February
Cloudy skies with periods of light rain later in the day. High 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Showers tapering off in the evening with foggy conditions overnight. Low 39F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
48 39
00
speed:5
dir:SSW
degrees:203
speed:4
dir:SSW
degrees:203
0750
0.090.080.01
Sat 25, February
Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Rain and snow in the evening then remaining overcast late. Low 28F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 90%.
view details
53 28
00.2
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:163
speed:11
dir:SSE
degrees:163
0860
0.480.310.17
Sun 26, February
Mainly cloudy. High 31F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 16F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
31 16
00
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:284
speed:17
dir:WNW
degrees:284
0540
000
Mon 27, February
Overcast. High 32F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 19F. Winds light and variable.
view details
32 19
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:279
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:279
0530
000
Tue 28, February
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 38F. Winds light and variable.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 27F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
38 27
01
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:244
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:244
0460
0.0900.09
Wed 1, March
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 43F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early becoming light freezing rain later at night. Low 29F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
view details
43 29
00.1
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:241
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:241
0640
0.290.120.17
Thu 2, March
Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 36F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the evening. Low 23F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
36 23
1.30.2
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:271
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:271
0640
0.160.140.02

Day Night