Canada Olympic Park - Alberta

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
30"74101 Ft214 ac393 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 15, December
Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the morning. Snow showers for the afternoon. High 38F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.Partly cloudy. Low 23F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
38 23
0.20
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:331
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:331
0600
0.070.070
Sat 16, December
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 35F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 21F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
35 21
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:270
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:270
0450
000
Sun 17, December
Considerable cloudiness. High around 40F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy with snow. Low 24F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
40 24
01.9
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:269
0490
0.1900.19
Mon 18, December
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 34F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies early, then some snow showers later at night. Low 17F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
34 17
00.3
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:267
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:267
0550
0.0300.02
Tue 19, December
Variable clouds with snow showers. High 26F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Snow showers. Low 13F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
26 13
1.22.1
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:115
speed:6
dir:ESE
degrees:115
0660
0.250.10.15
Wed 20, December
Snow showers early. Peeks of sunshine later. High 19F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Partly cloudy skies. Low 7F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
19 7
0.70
speed:20
dir:NNW
degrees:347
speed:14
dir:NNW
degrees:347
0700
0.050.050
Thu 21, December
Partly cloudy skies. High 27F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Overcast. Low near 15F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
27 15
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:293
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:293
0520
000
Fri 22, December
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 21F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low around 10F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
21 10
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:325
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:325
0610
000
Sat 23, December
A mainly sunny sky. High around 20F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. Low 16F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
20 16
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:290
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:290
0530
000
Sun 24, December
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 32F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 21F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
32 21
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:277
0400
000

Day Night