Campgaw Mountain - New Jersey

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
45"5720 Ft18 ac270 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
Cloudy with a few showers. High 54F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Cloudy skies. Low 39F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
54 39
00
speed:15
dir:N
degrees:7
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:7
0610
000
Sun 26, March
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 43F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 38F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
43 38
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:76
speed:9
dir:ENE
degrees:76
0700
0.120.020.09
Mon 27, March
Periods of rain. High 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Showers tapering off in the evening with foggy conditions overnight. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
59 48
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:116
speed:5
dir:ESE
degrees:116
0790
0.410.390.01
Tue 28, March
Foggy early with showers developing later in the day. High 69F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 47F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
69 47
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:285
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:285
0710
0.130.030.11
Wed 29, March
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 62F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 34F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
62 34
00
speed:20
dir:NNW
degrees:336
speed:13
dir:NNW
degrees:336
0510
000
Thu 30, March
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High around 55F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 36F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
55 36
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:335
speed:11
dir:NNW
degrees:335
0400
000
Fri 31, March
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Cloudy with showers. Low 39F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
53 39
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:63
speed:9
dir:ENE
degrees:63
0480
0.290.030.25
Sat 1, April
Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High around 55F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 41F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
55 41
00
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:13
speed:8
dir:NNE
degrees:13
0600
0.120.070.05
Sun 2, April
Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime in the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 41F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
60 41
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:291
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:291
0470
0.230.080.15
Mon 3, April
Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 59F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Cloudy with showers. Low 43F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
59 43
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:276
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:276
0490
0.210.020.19

Day Night