Camden - MAINE

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
69"41000 Ft80 ac850 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 17, December
Considerable cloudiness. Lows overnight in the upper single digits.Partly cloudy skies this evening will become overcast overnight. Low 8F. Winds light and variable.
view details
22 8
0
speed:20
dir:
degrees:0
speed:4
dir:NNW
degrees:327
0630
00
Mon 18, December
Occasional snow showers. High 27F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the evening. Low 22F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
27 22
1.60.1
speed:5
dir:NNE
degrees:21
speed:1
dir:NNE
degrees:21
0780
0.160.150.01
Tue 19, December
Mainly cloudy. High 39F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 28F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
39 28
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:231
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:231
0890
000
Wed 20, December
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High near 35F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 11F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
35 11
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:291
speed:14
dir:WNW
degrees:291
0610
000
Thu 21, December
Sunny. High 23F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 9F. Winds light and variable.
view details
23 9
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:314
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:314
0570
000
Fri 22, December
Partly cloudy skies. High 32F. Winds light and variable.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low near 30F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
32 30
00
speed:5
dir:ENE
degrees:71
speed:4
dir:ENE
degrees:71
0610
0.1300.13
Sat 23, December
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a half an inch.A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 28F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
47 28
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:204
speed:14
dir:SSW
degrees:204
0870
0.510.460.04
Sun 24, December
Partly cloudy skies. High 36F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Mainly cloudy early, then a light mix of wintry precipitation late. Low near 25F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.
view details
36 25
00.4
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:308
speed:7
dir:NW
degrees:308
0640
0.0600.06
Mon 25, December
A mix of wintry precipitation that is most likely in the afternoon. High 32F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.Cloudy with periods of light freezing rain expected. Low 22F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
view details
32 22
1.30.1
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:20
speed:6
dir:NNE
degrees:20
0840
0.340.190.15
Tue 26, December
A light wintry mix in the morning will transition to a few snow showers in the afternoon. High 27F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%. About one inch of snow and ice expected.Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 13F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
27 13
0.90
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:319
speed:11
dir:NW
degrees:319
0700
0.10.10

Day Night