Caberfae Peaks - MAINE

WEBCAMS

  • WEB CAM

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
YesSNOW REPORT140"61568 Ft200 ac485 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Thu 27, April
Scattered thunderstorms and gusty winds during the morning. Overcast skies this afternoon. Morning high of 63F with temps falling to near 45. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Cloudy. Low near 35F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
63 35
00
speed:30
dir:S
degrees:191
speed:20
dir:S
degrees:191
0810
0.040.040
Fri 28, April
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 58F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 32F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
58 32
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:234
speed:13
dir:SW
degrees:234
0580
000
Sat 29, April
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 51F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy with occasional rain after midnight. Low 37F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
view details
51 37
00
speed:15
dir:N
degrees:9
speed:11
dir:N
degrees:9
0560
0.1500.15
Sun 30, April
Periods of rain. High 42F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected.Periods of rain. Thunder possible. Low 41F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
view details
42 41
00
speed:25
dir:E
degrees:89
speed:17
dir:E
degrees:89
0880
1.971.290.68
Mon 1, May
A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High near 55F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 37F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
55 37
00
speed:25
dir:S
degrees:177
speed:17
dir:S
degrees:177
0880
0.590.450.13
Tue 2, May
Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 33F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
46 33
00
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:263
speed:17
dir:W
degrees:263
0730
0.20.190.01
Wed 3, May
Overcast. High 56F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 32F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
56 32
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:329
speed:9
dir:NNW
degrees:329
0560
000
Thu 4, May
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 56F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 36F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
56 36
00
speed:15
dir:N
degrees:0
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:0
0540
0.150.030.12
Fri 5, May
Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 37F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
59 37
00
speed:20
dir:N
degrees:1
speed:13
dir:N
degrees:1
0530
000
Sat 6, May
A mainly sunny sky. High near 60F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 41F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
60 41
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:329
speed:12
dir:NNW
degrees:329
0590
000

Day Night