Brundage Mountain Resort - WYOMING

WEBCAMS

  • Base Area Snow Cam

  • Bear Cam

  • Top Bird Cam

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
YesSNOW REPORT320"57639 Ft1500 ac1800 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Thu 14, December
Clearing skies late. Lows overnight in the mid teens.Cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low near 15F. Winds light and variable.
view details
28 15
0
speed:5
dir:South
degrees:0
speed:0
dir:South
degrees:0
0870
00
Fri 15, December
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 31F. Winds light and variable.Snow in the evening will taper off and give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low around 20F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
31 20
01.3
speed:5
dir:SSE
degrees:160
speed:2
dir:SSE
degrees:160
0840
0.1400.13
Sat 16, December
Partly cloudy skies. High 26F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies. Low 12F. Winds light and variable.
view details
26 12
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:345
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:345
0800
000
Sun 17, December
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 27F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy. Snow showers developing after midnight. Low 22F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
27 22
00.2
speed:5
dir:SSE
degrees:159
speed:3
dir:SSE
degrees:159
0810
0.0200.02
Mon 18, December
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.Cloudy during the evening. A few snow showers developing late. Low 26F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
32 26
0.20.2
speed:5
dir:SSW
degrees:193
speed:4
dir:SSW
degrees:193
0950
0.040.020.02
Tue 19, December
Scattered snow showers during the morning. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. High near 35F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Cloudy with snow showers in the evening and steady snow likely after midnight. Low 23F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
35 23
0.12.7
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:174
speed:6
dir:S
degrees:174
0840
0.270.010.26
Wed 20, December
Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 26F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 11F. Winds light and variable.
view details
26 11
1.70
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:245
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:245
0890
0.160.160
Thu 21, December
A few clouds from time to time. High 22F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 4F. Winds light and variable.
view details
22 4
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:128
speed:5
dir:SE
degrees:128
0880
000
Fri 22, December
Partly cloudy. High 21F. Winds light and variable.A few clouds from time to time. Low 3F. Winds light and variable.
view details
21 3
00
speed:5
dir:N
degrees:5
speed:2
dir:N
degrees:5
0920
000
Sat 23, December
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 19F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy. Low 4F. Winds light and variable.
view details
19 4
00
speed:5
dir:ENE
degrees:74
speed:3
dir:ENE
degrees:74
0820
000

Day Night