Bristol Mountain - NEW YORK

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT160 ACRE60"62200 Ft160 ACRE1200 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
A few showers developing late. Lows overnight in the low 30s.Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers after midnight. Low 33F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
40 33
0
speed:8
dir:
degrees:0
speed:0
dir:NNE
degrees:24
0880
0.050.05
Sun 26, March
Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 51F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Periods of rain. Low 44F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
view details
51 44
00
speed:20
dir:SE
degrees:142
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:142
0740
0.210.020.19
Mon 27, March
Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 47F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
62 47
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:226
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:226
0680
0.10.030.06
Tue 28, March
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 52F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 34F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
52 34
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0780
0.220.210.01
Wed 29, March
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 49F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
49 29
00
speed:20
dir:NNW
degrees:331
speed:14
dir:NNW
degrees:331
0600
000
Thu 30, March
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 31F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
47 31
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:348
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:348
0560
000
Fri 31, March
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High around 50F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with showers. Low 37F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
50 37
00
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:137
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:137
0540
0.20.080.12
Sat 1, April
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Mostly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
54 39
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:202
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:202
0680
0.060.060
Sun 2, April
Partly cloudy. High 51F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
51 36
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:295
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:295
0550
000
Mon 3, April
Partly cloudy. High 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Overcast with showers at times. Low near 40F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
54 40
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:258
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:258
0520
0.1200.12

Day Night