Brighton Resort - UTAH

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT1050 ACRE500"610500 Ft1050 ACRE1745 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 20, February
Windy with rain showers. High near 55F. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Windy. Showers this evening with clearing overnight. Low 48F. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
view details
55 48
00
speed:35
dir:S
degrees:182
speed:25
dir:S
degrees:182
0530
0.10.070.03
Tue 21, February
Windy. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to rain in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 36F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
view details
59 36
00
speed:30
dir:S
degrees:186
speed:24
dir:S
degrees:186
0490
0.360.10.27
Wed 22, February
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 43F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Snow showers early will become steadier snow overnight. Low 28F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
43 28
0.12.8
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:306
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:306
0670
0.370.090.28
Thu 23, February
Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High 33F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low 19F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%.
view details
33 19
2.10.2
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:313
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:313
0750
0.230.210.02
Fri 24, February
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 35F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 16F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
35 16
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:228
speed:5
dir:SW
degrees:228
0620
000
Sat 25, February
Occasional snow showers. High 37F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 21F. Winds light and variable.
view details
37 21
0.50
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:249
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:249
0630
0.050.050
Sun 26, February
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 35F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 26F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
35 26
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:187
speed:8
dir:S
degrees:187
0560
000
Mon 27, February
Snow showers. High near 40F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 28F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
40 28
0.31.4
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:184
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:184
0600
0.20.060.14
Tue 28, February
Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 39F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.A few clouds from time to time. Low 24F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
39 24
0.80
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:266
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:266
0690
0.090.090
Wed 1, March
Partly cloudy. High 38F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Occasional snow showers. Low 26F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
38 26
00.3
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:226
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:226
0650
0.0300.03

Day Night