Brian Head Resort - MONTANA

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
YesSNOW REPORT400"811306 Ft540 ac1707 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 26, March
Sunny along with a few clouds. High 37F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 21F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
37 21
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:318
speed:8
dir:NW
degrees:318
0740
000
Mon 27, March
Variable clouds with snow showers. Thunder possible. High 33F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Periods of snow. Low 14F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.
view details
33 14
1.56.3
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:205
speed:16
dir:SSW
degrees:205
0840
0.670.150.52
Tue 28, March
A few snow showers around in the morning, otherwise mostly cloudy. High 28F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 13F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.
view details
28 13
0.20
speed:25
dir:N
degrees:359
speed:19
dir:N
degrees:359
0790
0.020.020
Wed 29, March
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 40F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low around 15F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
40 15
00
speed:20
dir:N
degrees:352
speed:13
dir:N
degrees:352
0520
000
Thu 30, March
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High around 45F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Low 16F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.
view details
45 16
05.2
speed:25
dir:SW
degrees:230
speed:17
dir:SW
degrees:230
0460
0.4800.46
Fri 31, March
Snow showers. High 28F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.Snow showers early becoming more scattered later. Low 16F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
28 16
3.11.2
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:342
speed:12
dir:NNW
degrees:342
0770
0.340.240.09
Sat 1, April
Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before noon. Becoming partly cloudy later. High 39F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.A few clouds from time to time. Low 18F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
39 18
0.20
speed:15
dir:N
degrees:10
speed:12
dir:N
degrees:10
0690
0.010.010
Sun 2, April
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High near 45F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 21F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
45 21
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:335
speed:11
dir:NNW
degrees:335
0590
0.060.060
Mon 3, April
Mainly sunny. High 46F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 22F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
46 22
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:269
0430
000
Tue 4, April
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 46F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low around 20F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
46 20
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:242
speed:13
dir:WSW
degrees:242
0410
000

Day Night