Bretton Woods - NEW HAMPSHIRE

WEBCAMS

  • Live Cam at the Latitude 44 Restaurant

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT464 ACRE200"103100 Ft464 ACRE1500 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 18, December
Snow showers. High 28F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Snow showers will become more widely scattered overnight. Low around 25F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
28 25
1.60.9
speed:25
dir:WSW
degrees:253
speed:18
dir:WSW
degrees:253
0760
0.230.140.09
Tue 19, December
Windy with snow showers in the afternoon. High 36F. WSW winds at 20 to 30 mph, increasing to 25 to 40 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.Snow along with gusty winds at times. Low around 20F. Winds WNW at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
36 20
1.12.5
speed:40
dir:WSW
degrees:258
speed:34
dir:WSW
degrees:258
0850
0.370.120.24
Wed 20, December
Windy. Snow during the morning will give way to snow showers during the afternoon. High 23F. Winds WNW at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Cloudy and windy. Low 2F. Winds WNW at 25 to 40 mph.
view details
23 2
1.60
speed:40
dir:WNW
degrees:290
speed:34
dir:WNW
degrees:290
0780
0.130.130
Thu 21, December
Mostly sunny skies. Gusty winds in the morning. High 11F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 3F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
11 3
00
speed:30
dir:WNW
degrees:285
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:285
0830
000
Fri 22, December
Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy and windy later in the day. High 23F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Windy with a wintry mix in the evening. The mix will change to rain late. Low 21F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 90%. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
23 21
01.8
speed:30
dir:WSW
degrees:237
speed:23
dir:WSW
degrees:237
0720
0.500.49
Sat 23, December
Windy with rain and some snow mixing in in the afternoon. High around 40F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Windy with snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy later. Low 19F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
40 19
00.4
speed:30
dir:WSW
degrees:250
speed:22
dir:WSW
degrees:250
0890
0.450.40.05
Sun 24, December
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 29F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.A light mix of wintry precipitation. Low 19F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.
view details
29 19
01.3
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:19
dir:W
degrees:277
0740
0.1700.17
Mon 25, December
A mix of wintry precipitation in the morning. Then mainly snow showers in the afternoon. High 27F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 13F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
27 13
2.41.5
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:273
speed:18
dir:W
degrees:273
0840
0.360.260.1
Tue 26, December
A light mix of wintry precipitation in the morning. Then mainly snow showers in the afternoon. High 17F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 50%. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Cloudy and windy with on and off snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 2F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
17 2
2.50.2
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:278
speed:19
dir:W
degrees:278
0770
0.180.170.02
Wed 27, December
Mostly cloudy and windy. High around 10F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.A few clouds. Low -1F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
view details
10 -1
00
speed:30
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:24
dir:W
degrees:280
0690
000

Day Night