Breckenridge - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • Base Peak 8

    Elevation: 9,950' / 3,034m

  • Top of Springmeier

    Elevation: 11,059' / 3,372m

  • High Alpine Bowls

    Elevation: 12,141' / 3,702m

  • TenMile Station

    Elevation: 10,460' / 3,188m

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSki ShuttleResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsTerrainVertical Rise
YesFree service between town and ski areas.SNOW REPORT2,358 acres25ft292031 acres3398 feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 19, August
A few isolated thunderstorms developing during the afternoon. High 71F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Clear skies. Low 48F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
71 48
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:292
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:292
0300
0.030.030
Sun 20, August
Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High near 70F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
70 49
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:272
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:272
0320
0.040.040
Mon 21, August
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.A few clouds from time to time. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 48F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
67 48
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:337
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:337
0410
0.090.090
Tue 22, August
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 68F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
68 49
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:223
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:223
0500
0.230.220
Wed 23, August
Mostly sunny early. Increasing clouds with thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 68F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
68 49
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:294
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:294
0470
0.10.10
Thu 24, August
Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High around 65F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low 48F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
65 48
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:275
speed:7
dir:W
degrees:275
0560
0.310.220.08
Fri 25, August
Scattered thunderstorms. High 64F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 46F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
64 46
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:295
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:295
0600
0.240.190.05
Sat 26, August
Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers in the evening, then clear overnight. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
67 46
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:295
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:295
0560
0.220.20.02
Sun 27, August
Mostly sunny in the morning. Increasing clouds with showers later in the day. High 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
67 46
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:306
speed:7
dir:NW
degrees:306
0520
0.110.110
Mon 28, August
Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 67F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening with a few showers possible late. Low 47F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
67 47
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:299
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:299
0500
0.180.120.06

Day Night