Bradford - MASSACHUSETTS

WEBCAMS

  • Photo Gallery

Resort information

No of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
101547 Ft48 ac248 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Thu 27, April
Morning fog, then cloudy in the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
65 54
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:52
speed:5
dir:NE
degrees:52
0790
000
Fri 28, April
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 81F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
81 59
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:212
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:212
0650
0.030.030
Sat 29, April
Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
83 48
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:235
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:235
0480
000
Sun 30, April
Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. High 63F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Overcast. Low 47F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
63 47
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:0
speed:8
dir:N
degrees:0
0430
0.020.020
Mon 1, May
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing late. Low 57F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
64 57
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:149
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:149
0750
0.130.020.11
Tue 2, May
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 74F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 49F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
74 49
00
speed:25
dir:SW
degrees:230
speed:18
dir:SW
degrees:230
0570
000
Wed 3, May
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 66F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Mainly cloudy. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
66 46
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:265
speed:16
dir:W
degrees:265
0410
000
Thu 4, May
Cloudy with showers. High around 60F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with showers. Low 47F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
60 47
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:136
speed:8
dir:SE
degrees:136
0630
0.450.130.32
Fri 5, May
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 58F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 49F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
58 49
00
speed:15
dir:ESE
degrees:108
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:108
0680
0.470.220.25
Sat 6, May
Cloudy with showers. High 62F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
62 49
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:160
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:160
0620
0.20.120.08

Day Night