Boyne Highlands - MICHIGAN

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
140"101290 Ft435 ac552 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 22, October
Partly cloudy early then becoming cloudy with periods of rain this afternoon. Thunder possible. High 73F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers overnight. Low near 50F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
view details
73 50
00
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:190
speed:11
dir:S
degrees:190
0650
0.440.140.3
Mon 23, October
Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 58F. Winds light and variable.Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
view details
58 46
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:186
speed:5
dir:S
degrees:186
0760
0.3800.38
Tue 24, October
Rain likely. High 51F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 41F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
51 41
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:330
speed:12
dir:NNW
degrees:330
0840
0.630.510.12
Wed 25, October
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 46F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 37F. Winds light and variable.
view details
46 37
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:329
speed:7
dir:NNW
degrees:329
0700
0.030.030
Thu 26, October
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 49F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 39F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
49 39
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:131
speed:5
dir:SE
degrees:131
0700
0.0200.02
Fri 27, October
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 52F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low near 40F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
52 40
00
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:130
speed:12
dir:SE
degrees:130
0700
0.430.240.19
Sat 28, October
Cloudy with showers. High around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 41F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
50 41
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:246
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:246
0680
0.140.10.04
Sun 29, October
Considerable cloudiness. High 47F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Partly to mostly cloudy. Low near 35F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
47 35
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:275
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:275
0670
000
Mon 30, October
A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Considerable cloudiness. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
46 36
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:290
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:290
0700
0.010.010
Tue 31, October
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Cloudy with rain and snow. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 30%.
view details
46 36
00.1
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:13
dir:W
degrees:269
0650
0.040.010.03

Day Night