Bolton Valley - MONTANA

WEBCAMS

  • Photo

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
YesSNOW REPORT300"63150 Ft300 ac1703 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 26, March
Partly cloudy skies during the morning giving way to a few showers late. High near 45F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Showers this evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low around 35F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
view details
45 35
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:114
speed:8
dir:ESE
degrees:114
0500
0.140.010.13
Mon 27, March
Areas of freezing rain possible early. Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low near 40F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
43 40
00
speed:15
dir:ESE
degrees:121
speed:12
dir:ESE
degrees:121
0780
0.310.290.01
Tue 28, March
Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 31F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
view details
50 31
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:163
speed:6
dir:SSE
degrees:163
0810
0.440.210.23
Wed 29, March
A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. High 41F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low near 30F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
view details
41 30
0.10.3
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:324
speed:13
dir:NW
degrees:324
0730
0.050.020.03
Thu 30, March
Overcast. High 41F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. Low 23F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
41 23
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:336
speed:11
dir:NNW
degrees:336
0670
000
Fri 31, March
Partly cloudy. High near 45F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly cloudy skies early with periods of light rain and snow developing late. Low near 30F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
45 30
00.5
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:340
speed:6
dir:NNW
degrees:340
0600
0.0600.06
Sat 1, April
Rain and freezing rain in the morning. Rain showers in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 33F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
43 33
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:100
speed:8
dir:E
degrees:100
0720
0.190.130.06
Sun 2, April
Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the morning. Remaining cloudy in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Considerable cloudiness. Low 33F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
48 33
0.10
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:294
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:294
0630
0.030.030
Mon 3, April
Overcast. High 47F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 36F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
47 36
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:304
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:304
0590
000
Tue 4, April
Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with showers. Low 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
49 36
0.20
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:263
speed:7
dir:W
degrees:263
0680
0.280.190.1

Day Night