Blue Mountain - PENNSYLVANIA

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT33"141600 Ft164 ac1082 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 24, June
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 59F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
88 59
0
speed:0
dir:
degrees:0
speed:2
dir:West
degrees:261
0710
00
Sun 25, June
A few clouds from time to time. High 79F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
79 55
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:273
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:273
0540
000
Mon 26, June
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 76F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
76 54
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:263
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:263
0490
000
Tue 27, June
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 73F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Mainly clear. Low 53F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
73 53
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:270
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:270
0520
000
Wed 28, June
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 78F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
view details
78 57
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:293
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:293
0460
000
Thu 29, June
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 87F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 67F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
87 67
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:217
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:217
0490
0.1300.1
Fri 30, June
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially overnight. Low 68F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
88 68
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:238
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:238
0560
0.110.060.06
Sat 1, July
Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
86 66
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:224
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:224
0650
0.220.150.07
Sun 2, July
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 63F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
81 63
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:221
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:221
0740
0.130.10.02
Mon 3, July
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 80F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
view details
80 63
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:286
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:286
0640
000

Day Night