Blandford - MASSACHUSETTS

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT50"51685 Ft158 ac465 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 24, June
Mostly clear. Lows overnight in the mid 50s.Mostly clear. Low 56F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
79 56
0
speed:13
dir:
degrees:0
speed:1
dir:WNW
degrees:291
0680
00
Sun 25, June
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 77F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 52F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
77 52
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:259
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:259
0520
000
Mon 26, June
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. Thunder possible. High 72F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then becoming clear overnight. Low 52F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
72 52
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:271
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:271
0560
0.110.050.06
Tue 27, June
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 73F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low around 50F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
73 50
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:257
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:257
0520
000
Wed 28, June
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 74F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 55F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 55
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:298
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:298
0470
000
Thu 29, June
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 76F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 64F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
76 64
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:220
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:220
0500
0.250.160.08
Fri 30, June
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
84 64
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:13
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0600
0.130.10.03
Sat 1, July
Scattered thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 61F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
81 61
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:239
speed:11
dir:WSW
degrees:239
0670
0.320.220.11
Sun 2, July
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 77F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
77 58
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:231
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:231
0700
0.220.10.12
Mon 3, July
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High near 70F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy. Low 57F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
70 57
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:299
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:299
0770
0.070.070

Day Night