Blackjack - MICHIGAN

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT210"6385 Ft126 ac465 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 15, December
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 13F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 6F. Winds light and variable.
view details
13 6
1.80
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:274
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:274
0820
0.120.120
Sat 16, December
A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. High 19F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Overcast. Low 17F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
19 17
0.10
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:134
speed:6
dir:SE
degrees:134
0850
0.010.010
Sun 17, December
Cloudy. High 28F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 18F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
28 18
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:201
speed:7
dir:SSW
degrees:201
0850
000
Mon 18, December
Cloudy. Snow showers developing in the afternoon. High 31F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 24F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
31 24
0.20.8
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:201
speed:11
dir:SSW
degrees:201
0820
0.10.020.08
Tue 19, December
A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. High 27F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Overcast. Low around 10F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
27 10
0.20
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:18
dir:W
degrees:280
0790
0.020.020
Wed 20, December
Cloudy skies with afternoon snow showers. High 17F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall around one inch.Occasional snow showers. Low 16F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
17 16
12.2
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:230
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:230
0820
0.210.060.15
Thu 21, December
Snow showers. High around 20F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 6F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
20 6
2.72.9
speed:15
dir:NNE
degrees:30
speed:11
dir:NNE
degrees:30
0800
0.380.190.19
Fri 22, December
Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High near 10F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Overcast. Low 1F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
10 1
0.40
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:280
0850
0.030.030
Sat 23, December
Overcast. High 7F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy. Low near 0F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
7 0
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:257
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:257
0850
000
Sun 24, December
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 8F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Overcast. Low around 0F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
8 0
0.10
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:254
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:254
0890
0.010.010

Day Night