Blackcomb - British Columbia

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT462"377493 Ft8171 ac5278 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 19, August
A mix of clouds and sun with a slight chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
view details
93 76
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:9
speed:5
dir:N
degrees:9
0640
0.020.020
Sun 20, August
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 94F. Winds light and variable.A few clouds from time to time. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
view details
94 75
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:86
speed:5
dir:E
degrees:86
0660
000
Mon 21, August
Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
90 75
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:93
speed:7
dir:E
degrees:93
0730
0.080.060.02
Tue 22, August
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High near 90F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Mostly clear skies. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
view details
90 75
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:127
speed:6
dir:SE
degrees:127
0690
0.020.020
Wed 23, August
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 92F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
view details
92 75
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:260
speed:6
dir:W
degrees:260
0670
0.040.030
Thu 24, August
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
91 74
00
speed:5
dir:NNE
degrees:14
speed:4
dir:NNE
degrees:14
0700
0.10.090.01
Fri 25, August
Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.A few clouds. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
view details
92 75
00
speed:5
dir:E
degrees:80
speed:4
dir:E
degrees:80
0690
0.070.070
Sat 26, August
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.A few clouds. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
view details
89 74
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:111
speed:5
dir:ESE
degrees:111
0710
0.230.230
Sun 27, August
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 87F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
87 72
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:91
speed:8
dir:E
degrees:91
0750
0.220.180.04
Mon 28, August
Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Mostly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing late. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
86 72
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:108
speed:8
dir:ESE
degrees:108
0750
0.170.120.05

Day Night