Black Mountain - NEW HAMPSHIRE

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT125"42350 Ft143 ac1100 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, February
Rain showers along with windy conditions. High 54F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Windy. Periods of rain this evening. Then some breaks in the clouds overnight. Low 36F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
view details
54 36
00
speed:30
dir:S
degrees:188
speed:21
dir:S
degrees:188
0640
0.410.010.4
Sun 26, February
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 38F. Winds W at 25 to 40 mph.Windy with clear skies. Low 26F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph.
view details
38 26
00
speed:40
dir:W
degrees:281
speed:36
dir:W
degrees:281
0430
000
Mon 27, February
Windy with a few clouds from time to time. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 49F. Winds W at 25 to 40 mph.Windy with a few clouds from time to time. Low 28F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
view details
49 28
00
speed:40
dir:W
degrees:262
speed:33
dir:W
degrees:262
0430
000
Tue 28, February
Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 47F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Cloudy with rain and snow showers. Low 37F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
view details
47 37
00.1
speed:25
dir:WSW
degrees:257
speed:17
dir:WSW
degrees:257
0580
0.10.040.07
Wed 1, March
Rain. High 46F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 43F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
46 43
00
speed:25
dir:WSW
degrees:256
speed:17
dir:WSW
degrees:256
0700
0.420.310.11
Thu 2, March
Rain showers early, then remaining overcast and windy later in the day. High around 45F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Windy. Cloudy skies will become mostly clear late. Low 22F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph.
view details
45 22
00
speed:35
dir:W
degrees:272
speed:31
dir:W
degrees:272
0610
0.020.020
Fri 3, March
Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 32F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. Low 16F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.
view details
32 16
00
speed:30
dir:WNW
degrees:285
speed:24
dir:WNW
degrees:285
0330
000
Sat 4, March
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High near 25F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph.Windy with a few clouds from time to time. Low 16F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph.
view details
25 16
00
speed:35
dir:WNW
degrees:287
speed:29
dir:WNW
degrees:287
0340
000
Sun 5, March
Increasingly windy with snow showers in the afternoon. High 36F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Low near 25F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
36 25
10.3
speed:30
dir:W
degrees:273
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:273
0440
0.120.10.03
Mon 6, March
Wind increasing. A few clouds from time to time. High 37F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.Occasional snow showers. Quite windy early. Low around 25F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
37 25
01.4
speed:30
dir:W
degrees:279
speed:23
dir:W
degrees:279
0470
0.1300.13

Day Night