Big Sky - MONTANA

WEBCAMS

  • BIG SKY LIVE MOUNTAIN CAM

  • BIG SKY LIVE MOUNTAIN

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSki ShuttleResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of Lifts
YesFree service between Mountain village and Meadow village.SNOW REPORT3,812 acres (5,532 inc Moonlight)33ft16

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 15, December
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 28F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Periods of snow. Low 18F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
28 18
02.9
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:190
speed:9
dir:S
degrees:190
0610
0.2300.23
Sat 16, December
Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. High around 20F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low 2F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
20 2
1.90.1
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:312
speed:8
dir:NW
degrees:312
0980
0.140.130.01
Sun 17, December
Partly cloudy. High 18F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy with snow showers developing after midnight. Low 12F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
18 12
00.4
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:204
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:204
0820
0.0300.03
Mon 18, December
Scattered flurries and snow showers. High 22F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Snowfall around one inch.Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Low 17F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
22 17
0.80.6
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:201
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:201
0970
0.090.060.04
Tue 19, December
Cloudy skies. High around 25F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Low 19F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
25 19
00.3
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:187
speed:12
dir:S
degrees:187
0880
0.0200.02
Wed 20, December
Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High 21F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.Scattered snow showers during the evening. Then partly to mostly cloudy overnight. Low -2F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
21 -2
3.60.7
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:241
speed:11
dir:WSW
degrees:241
0970
0.310.260.05
Thu 21, December
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 7F. Winds light and variable.Mostly cloudy with snow showers developing after midnight. Low -3F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
7 -3
00.2
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:4
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0970
0.0200.02
Fri 22, December
Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 8F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.A few snow showers around in the evening, otherwise mostly cloudy. Low -8F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
8 -8
1.50.1
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:246
speed:4
dir:WSW
degrees:246
01000
0.110.10.01
Sat 23, December
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 3F. Winds light and variable.A few clouds from time to time. Low -3F. Winds light and variable.
view details
3 -3
00
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:296
speed:3
dir:WNW
degrees:296
0950
000
Sun 24, December
Mostly cloudy. High near 10F. Winds light and variable.Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low -3F. Winds light and variable.
view details
10 -3
00
speed:5
dir:NNW
degrees:346
speed:3
dir:NNW
degrees:346
0890
000

Day Night