Big Powderhorn Mountain - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • Big Powderhorn Mountain Resort Base View

  • Big Powderhorn Mountain Resort Summit View

  • Big Powderhorn Mountain Resort Blunder View

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
YesSNOW REPORT214"101800 Ft253 ac600 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Tue 26, September
Cloudy with rain ending for the afternoon. High 61F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 45F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
61 45
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:258
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:258
0930
0.050.040.02
Wed 27, September
Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 57F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly clear. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
57 46
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:292
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:292
0760
000
Thu 28, September
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 63F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with showers. Low 44F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
63 44
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:287
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:287
0700
0.110.020.09
Fri 29, September
Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
view details
54 39
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:5
speed:8
dir:N
degrees:5
0800
0.010.010
Sat 30, September
Partly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 47F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
63 47
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:206
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:206
0670
000
Sun 1, October
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 66F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
66 53
00
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:182
speed:12
dir:S
degrees:182
0620
000
Mon 2, October
Cloudy with showers. High around 65F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low around 55F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
65 55
00
speed:25
dir:S
degrees:178
speed:17
dir:S
degrees:178
0670
0.250.150.1
Tue 3, October
Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High near 70F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
70 54
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:194
speed:16
dir:SSW
degrees:194
0630
0.070.070
Wed 4, October
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 67F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
view details
67 51
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:229
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:229
0710
000
Thu 5, October
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 68F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy with a few showers. Low 51F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
68 51
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:199
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:199
0730
0.0400.04

Day Night