Big Boulder - MAINE

Resort information

Resort Snow Report
SNOW REPORT

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, February
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 58F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Snow showers this evening. Breaks in the overcast later. Low near 25F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
view details
58 25
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:257
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:257
0820
0.50.610.01
Sun 26, February
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 36F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Clear. Low 26F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
36 26
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:288
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:288
0480
000
Mon 27, February
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 46F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly cloudy. Low 37F. Winds light and variable.
view details
46 37
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:239
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:239
0470
000
Tue 28, February
Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime in the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 43F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
50 43
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:156
speed:7
dir:SSE
degrees:156
0800
0.090.060.03
Wed 1, March
Cloudy with periods of rain. Thunder possible. High 57F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Thunderstorms likely. Low around 45F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
57 45
00
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:190
speed:12
dir:S
degrees:190
0980
0.560.320.24
Thu 2, March
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 44F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 22F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
44 22
00
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:284
speed:19
dir:WNW
degrees:284
0630
000
Fri 3, March
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 33F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Partly cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 19F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
33 19
00
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:295
speed:19
dir:WNW
degrees:295
0450
000
Sat 4, March
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 33F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 24F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
33 24
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:290
speed:16
dir:WNW
degrees:290
0380
000
Sun 5, March
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 46F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 29F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
46 29
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:242
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:242
0590
0.0500.05
Mon 6, March
Partly cloudy skies. High 39F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Snow showers before midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 22F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
39 22
00.4
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:13
dir:W
degrees:280
0590
0.0600.06

Day Night