Big Bear - PENNSYLVANIA

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT69"61250 Ft26 ac650 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 15, December
Cloudy with snow showers developing during the afternoon. High around 30F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Clear skies. Low 24F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
30 24
0.40
speed:5
dir:SW
degrees:219
speed:3
dir:SW
degrees:219
0560
0.040.040
Sat 16, December
Mostly sunny skies during the morning will give way to mostly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High around 40F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low around 25F. Winds light and variable.
view details
40 25
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:266
speed:13
dir:W
degrees:266
0540
000
Sun 17, December
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High around 40F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
40 32
00
speed:5
dir:SE
degrees:135
speed:4
dir:SE
degrees:135
0610
0.0200.02
Mon 18, December
Cloudy skies. High 48F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
view details
48 39
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:276
speed:5
dir:W
degrees:276
0790
000
Tue 19, December
Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few clouds. Low 34F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
52 34
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:241
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:241
0750
0.120.120
Wed 20, December
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 42F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Clear skies. Low 26F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
42 26
00
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:19
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0470
000
Thu 21, December
Sun and a few passing clouds. High 43F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 36F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
43 36
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:241
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:241
0530
0.0200.02
Fri 22, December
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few showers early with overcast skies late. Low 37F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
52 37
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:217
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:217
0650
0.070.050.02
Sat 23, December
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 41F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 31F. Winds light and variable.
view details
41 31
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:311
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:311
0580
000
Sun 24, December
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
43 34
00.9
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:241
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:241
0610
0.210.040.17

Day Night