Bear Mountain - CALIFORNIA

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT100"128804 Ft748 ac1665 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Tue 16, January
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 59F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
view details
59 36
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:307
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:307
0430
000
Wed 17, January
Partly cloudy. High 59F. Winds light and variable.A few clouds. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.
view details
59 33
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:293
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:293
0400
000
Thu 18, January
Partly cloudy. High 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
view details
59 34
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:227
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:227
0450
000
Fri 19, January
Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with a mix of rain and snow later in the day. High 44F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 19F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
44 19
01.1
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:229
speed:14
dir:SW
degrees:229
0780
0.130.030.1
Sat 20, January
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 39F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Clear. Low 19F. Winds light and variable.
view details
39 19
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:306
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:306
0560
000
Sun 21, January
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 44F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Generally fair. Low 24F. Winds light and variable.
view details
44 24
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:244
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:244
0360
000
Mon 22, January
Partly cloudy. High 48F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 26F. Winds light and variable.
view details
48 26
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:268
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:268
0520
000
Tue 23, January
Mostly sunny skies. High near 50F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly clear. Low 24F. Winds light and variable.
view details
50 24
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:276
speed:7
dir:W
degrees:276
0480
000
Wed 24, January
Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 51F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 26F. Winds light and variable.
view details
51 26
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:288
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:288
0420
000
Thu 25, January
Sunshine and some clouds. High 52F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 26F. Winds light and variable.
view details
52 26
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:271
speed:7
dir:W
degrees:271
0400
000

Day Night