Bear Creek Mountain Resort - MONTANA

WEBCAMS

  • MOUNTAIN CAMS

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
YesSNOW REPORT30"61100 Ft86 ac510 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 28, June
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 60s.Partly cloudy skies. Low around 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
80 60
0
speed:20
dir:
degrees:0
speed:4
dir:WNW
degrees:294
0590
00
Thu 29, June
Partly cloudy. High 87F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds from time to time. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 69F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
87 69
00
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:207
speed:12
dir:SSW
degrees:207
0530
000
Fri 30, June
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 90F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 71F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
90 71
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:218
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:218
0550
000
Sat 1, July
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low near 70F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
view details
90 70
00
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:198
speed:11
dir:SSW
degrees:198
0630
0.30.020.27
Sun 2, July
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 88F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Mostly clear skies. Low near 65F. Winds light and variable.
view details
88 65
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:265
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:265
0650
0.010.010
Mon 3, July
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 88F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
view details
88 64
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:290
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:290
0510
000
Tue 4, July
Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous during the evening. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
88 64
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:281
speed:5
dir:W
degrees:281
0490
0.370.020.35
Wed 5, July
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low near 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
86 65
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:118
speed:5
dir:ESE
degrees:118
0600
0.620.490.13
Thu 6, July
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 86F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.A few clouds. Low 68F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
86 68
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:118
speed:7
dir:ESE
degrees:118
0670
0.010.010
Fri 7, July
Mostly cloudy. High 87F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 69F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
87 69
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:179
speed:6
dir:S
degrees:179
0680
0.0500.05

Day Night