Badger Pass - CALIFORNIA

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT300"57800 Ft88 ac600 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 30, April
Abundant sunshine. High around 65F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
view details
65 43
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:249
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:249
0450
000
Mon 1, May
Sunny skies. High 69F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable.
view details
69 45
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:310
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:310
0420
000
Tue 2, May
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 69F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 44F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
69 44
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:291
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:291
0470
000
Wed 3, May
Sunny along with a few clouds. High 71F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Mainly clear. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
view details
71 43
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:209
speed:7
dir:SSW
degrees:209
0440
000
Thu 4, May
Generally sunny. High 73F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Generally fair. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
view details
73 47
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:201
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:201
0410
000
Fri 5, May
Partly cloudy skies. High 68F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 42F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
68 42
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:201
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:201
0410
0.0100.01
Sat 6, May
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 57F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers in the evening changing to snow showers overnight. Low 37F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
57 37
00.1
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:222
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:222
0520
0.180.150.03
Sun 7, May
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High near 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
55 35
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:228
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:228
0530
0.190.160.04
Mon 8, May
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 50%.
view details
56 37
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:232
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:232
0510
0.240.160.08
Tue 9, May
Cloudy with showers. High 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
58 38
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:254
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:254
0520
0.230.150.08

Day Night