Attitash - NEW HAMPSHIRE

WEBCAMS

  • Summer Live Cams

  • Summer Live Cams

  • Summer Live Cams

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT310 ACRE155"112350 Ft310 ACRE1750 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 18, December
Snow showers. Becoming windier in the afternoon. High 28F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.Mostly cloudy and windy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low near 25F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
28 25
0.80.2
speed:30
dir:W
degrees:276
speed:22
dir:W
degrees:276
0800
0.10.070.02
Tue 19, December
Windy. Showers developing in the afternoon. High 42F. Winds W at 35 to 50 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Windy with rain and snow showers in the evening. Then mainly snow showers late. Low 27F. Winds WNW at 35 to 50 mph. Chance of precip 70%.
view details
42 27
00.1
speed:50
dir:W
degrees:264
speed:38
dir:W
degrees:264
0780
0.110.070.04
Wed 20, December
Windy with on and off snow showers during the morning. High 31F. Winds WNW at 35 to 50 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Windy with mostly cloudy skies. Low 8F. WNW winds at 35 to 50 mph, decreasing to 20 to 30 mph.
view details
31 8
0.20
speed:50
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:41
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0640
0.020.020
Thu 21, December
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High near 20F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low around 10F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
view details
20 10
00
speed:30
dir:WNW
degrees:285
speed:22
dir:WNW
degrees:285
0710
000
Fri 22, December
Increasingly windy with snow showers in the afternoon. High 26F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Snow in the evening will give way to rain overnight. Low 23F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
26 23
0.12.8
speed:30
dir:W
degrees:265
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:265
0700
0.610.010.6
Sat 23, December
Windy with occasional rain. High 44F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Periods of rain and snow showers and windy in the evening. A few passing clouds and windy late. Low 24F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
view details
44 24
00
speed:30
dir:W
degrees:264
speed:22
dir:W
degrees:264
0860
0.520.470.05
Sun 24, December
Windy with increasing clouds. High near 35F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.Some snow showers early will give way to a light mix of wintry precipitation overnight. Low 24F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.
view details
35 24
01.5
speed:30
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:21
dir:W
degrees:277
0710
0.1800.18
Mon 25, December
A mix of wintry precipitation in the morning. Then becoming windy with some snow showers in the afternoon. High 31F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.Windy with snow showers by midnight. Winds will diminish some later on. Low 18F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
31 18
1.60.3
speed:30
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:277
0810
0.270.240.02
Tue 26, December
Variable clouds and becoming windy with snow showers. High 23F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Mostly cloudy and windy. Scattered snow showers early. Low 7F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
23 7
2.70.6
speed:30
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:22
dir:W
degrees:277
0740
0.250.210.04
Wed 27, December
Variable cloudiness and windy. High 16F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph.Partly cloudy and windy. Low 3F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
view details
16 3
00
speed:35
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:28
dir:W
degrees:280
0680
000

Day Night