Arizona Snowbowl - IDAHO

WEBCAMS

  • ARIZONA SNOWBOWL

Resort information

Resort Snow Report
SNOW REPORT

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 20, February
Sun and clouds mixed. High 47F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly clear. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.
view details
47 33
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:255
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:255
0700
000
Tue 21, February
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High around 55F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 36F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
55 36
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:259
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:259
0630
000
Wed 22, February
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 52F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.A few clouds. Low near 25F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
view details
52 25
00
speed:30
dir:SW
degrees:225
speed:24
dir:SW
degrees:225
0590
000
Thu 23, February
Sunny skies with gusty winds developing later in the day. High around 40F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Clear. Low 19F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
40 19
00
speed:30
dir:W
degrees:268
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:268
0390
000
Fri 24, February
A mainly sunny sky. High 43F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 23F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
43 23
00
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:261
speed:17
dir:W
degrees:261
0320
000
Sat 25, February
Sunny with gusty winds. High near 45F. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 24F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
45 24
00
speed:35
dir:SW
degrees:229
speed:26
dir:SW
degrees:229
0370
000
Sun 26, February
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 38F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds. Low 24F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
38 24
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:234
speed:14
dir:SW
degrees:234
0540
000
Mon 27, February
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional snow showers in the afternoon. High around 40F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Occasional snow showers. Low 22F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
40 22
0.12.8
speed:25
dir:SW
degrees:229
speed:18
dir:SW
degrees:229
0660
0.280.020.27
Tue 28, February
Variable clouds with snow showers. High 37F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low near 20F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
37 20
2.50.3
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:240
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:240
0650
0.290.250.03
Wed 1, March
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 40F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Mostly clear. Low around 20F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
40 20
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:239
speed:13
dir:WSW
degrees:239
0620
000

Day Night