Arapahoe Basin - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • Web Cam at Mid-Mountain/Black Mountain Lodge

  • Web Cam at Base Area

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT960 ACRE350"813050 Ft960 ACRE2270 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
Chance of a few snow showers. Lows overnight in the low 30s.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 31F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
48 31
0.5
speed:13
dir:South
degrees:0
speed:6
dir:East
degrees:0
0630
0.060.06
Sun 26, March
Moderating temperatures will change morning snow showers to rain showers by late day. High 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Cloudy early, becoming mostly clear after midnight. Low 27F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
46 27
0.20
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:321
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:321
0560
0.060.060
Mon 27, March
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies and rain in the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Low 33F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%.
view details
50 33
00.3
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:226
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:226
0500
0.240.090.15
Tue 28, March
Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 48F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening, becoming all snow late. Thunder possible. Low 34F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
48 34
00.5
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:157
speed:9
dir:SSE
degrees:157
0550
0.360.180.17
Wed 29, March
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 46F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Partly cloudy. Low 28F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
46 28
0.10
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:348
speed:12
dir:NNW
degrees:348
0560
0.020.020
Thu 30, March
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High around 50F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Snow flurries and snow showers. Low 32F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
50 32
00.1
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:280
0500
0.0100.01
Fri 31, March
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 49F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the evening. Snow showers overnight. Low 31F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
49 31
00.6
speed:20
dir:SSE
degrees:158
speed:13
dir:SSE
degrees:158
0560
0.180.060.11
Sat 1, April
Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low around 30F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
46 30
0.20
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:153
speed:9
dir:SSE
degrees:153
0560
0.10.10
Sun 2, April
Cloudy with a few snow showers likely changing to rain showers as the day progresses. High 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 31F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
49 31
0.10.7
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:293
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:293
0550
0.150.050.1
Mon 3, April
Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. High around 50F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 34F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
50 34
00.4
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:14
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0500
0.110.020.09

Day Night