Appalachian Ski Mountain - MONTANA

WEBCAMS

  • Appalachian

    Slopecam

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
YesSNOW REPORT50"54000 Ft27 ac365 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 20, February
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 64F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy this evening with more clouds for overnight. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
view details
64 40
00
speed:5
dir:SSE
degrees:161
speed:4
dir:SSE
degrees:161
0310
000
Tue 21, February
Cloudy. High 54F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy skies with periods of rain after midnight. Low 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
view details
54 44
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:159
speed:8
dir:SSE
degrees:159
0690
0.1600.16
Wed 22, February
Occasional rain. High 52F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Mostly cloudy skies with some evening fog. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
view details
52 44
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:245
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:245
0840
0.310.310
Thu 23, February
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
view details
59 49
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:231
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:231
0720
000
Fri 24, February
Cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 59F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Showers and scattered thunderstorms. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
view details
59 51
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:218
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:218
0740
0.1100.11
Sat 25, February
Rain showers early with sunny and windy conditions later in the day. Thunder possible. High 51F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Clear skies. Low 28F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
51 28
00
speed:30
dir:WNW
degrees:291
speed:21
dir:WNW
degrees:291
0590
0.010.010
Sun 26, February
Sunny skies. High 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 33F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
49 33
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:277
0420
000
Mon 27, February
Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 39F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
50 39
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:245
speed:11
dir:WSW
degrees:245
0680
0.180.10.08
Tue 28, February
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 58F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 47F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
58 47
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:279
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:279
0680
0.2600.25
Wed 1, March
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 58F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low near 45F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
58 45
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:262
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:262
0690
0.360.110.25

Day Night