Andes Tower Hills - MINNESOTA

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT55"41620 Ft35 ac290 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 18, December
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 39F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Cloudy early, becoming mostly clear after midnight. Low 24F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
39 24
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:222
speed:13
dir:SW
degrees:222
0820
000
Tue 19, December
A mainly sunny sky. High 32F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening followed by periods of snow showers after midnight. Low 18F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
32 18
00.2
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:303
speed:18
dir:WNW
degrees:303
0730
0.0200.02
Wed 20, December
Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 24F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Cloudy. Snow showers developing after midnight. Low 17F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
24 17
0.20.4
speed:25
dir:ESE
degrees:105
speed:18
dir:ESE
degrees:105
0820
0.050.020.03
Thu 21, December
Snow showers. High around 20F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. Low around 5F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
20 5
1.50.7
speed:20
dir:NNE
degrees:18
speed:16
dir:NNE
degrees:18
0870
0.140.10.04
Fri 22, December
Partly cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 13F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy skies. Low 1F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
13 1
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:323
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:323
0840
000
Sat 23, December
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 7F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low -6F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
7 -6
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:312
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:312
0820
000
Sun 24, December
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 3F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy skies. Low -8F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
3 -8
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0870
000
Mon 25, December
Overcast. High 1F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low near -15F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
1 -15
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:305
speed:14
dir:NW
degrees:305
0820
000
Tue 26, December
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 5F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy. Low near -5F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
5 -5
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:268
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:268
0760
000
Wed 27, December
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 4F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low -3F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
4 -3
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:290
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:290
0960
000

Day Night