Alpine Valley - Wisconsin

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT80"121260 Ft90 ac387 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 28, June
Thunderstorms. Lows overnight in the upper 60s.Thunderstorms likely this evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms overnight. A few storms may be severe. Low 68F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
77 68
0
speed:17
dir:South
degrees:0
speed:4
dir:South
degrees:0
0870
0.60.6
Thu 29, June
Cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 83F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
83 64
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:238
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:238
0740
0.430.060.37
Fri 30, June
Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
78 60
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:122
speed:7
dir:ESE
degrees:122
0840
0.320.290.03
Sat 1, July
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 79F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Mainly clear. Low 58F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
79 58
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0700
000
Sun 2, July
Sunny skies. High 81F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 62F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
81 62
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:286
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:286
0610
0.0400.04
Mon 3, July
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the evening. Low 61F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
82 61
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:174
speed:8
dir:S
degrees:174
0710
0.270.210.06
Tue 4, July
Mainly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 80F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 64F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
80 64
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:75
speed:9
dir:ENE
degrees:75
0720
0.0300.03
Wed 5, July
A few showers early in the day. Isolated thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 63F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
83 63
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:108
speed:9
dir:ESE
degrees:108
0730
0.110.040.07
Thu 6, July
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 86F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 68F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
86 68
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:227
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:227
0700
000
Fri 7, July
Scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Generally fair. Low 66F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
87 66
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:250
speed:11
dir:WSW
degrees:250
0700
0.070.070

Day Night